Metal Gear Acid Screenshots
Publisher: Konami Digital Entertainment - America
Developer: Konami Computer Entertainment Japan, Inc.
Release Date: 2005
ESRB Rating: Not rated at this time
The legendary Metal Gear® series comes to the PSP™ in METAL GEAR ACID™. Experience a whole new gameplay system that focuses on deep tactical strategy with an entirely new Metal Gear storyline. As the role of top-secret agent, Solid Snake, players will make calculated decisions to plan out their infiltration strategy and accomplish the mission in a turn-based style of game. Through the use of strategic battle cards, players are given different abilities and stealth tactics to achieve the mission objectives. METAL GEAR ACID™ delivers the trademark stealth-action experience in a completely new game for the portable gaming audience to enjoy.
- Entirely new Metal Gear game and story developed for the PSP™
- Use over 200 strategic battle cards to accomplish the mission, including weapon, action and character cards
- Purchase new cards to enhance your infiltration strategy and discover new cards as you play
- Different card decks give you new abilities and actions unique to the theme of the deck
- Experience a deeper level of tactical espionage using a turn-based strategy system
- Incredible graphics and animations never before seen on a handheld game system
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Metal Gear Acid