Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus Screenshots
Publisher: Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
Developer: Kojima Productions
Launch Date: November 13, 2007
Platform(s): PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system
ESRB: Teen (Mild Suggestive Themes, Violence) *add: “Game Experience May Change During Wireless Play”
Legal Lines: © 1987 2007 Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd. “METAL GEAR” and “METAL GEAR SOLID PORTABLE OPS” are trademarks or registered trademarks of Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd. Developed by Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd. Published by Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. “KONAMI” is a registered trademark of KONAMI CORPORATION.
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus is a standalone addition to the 2006 award winning stealth action title of the same name. Focusing on a portable multiplayer experience, players will be able to enjoy more maps, more missions, and recruit a talented crew of war heroes for battling real opponents in online arenas.
• Unique Gameplay Modes and Missions – A new single player mode, “Infinity Mission”, and additional multiplayer modes will engage even the most experienced strategy veterans
• Use Saved Data – Upload your saved data from the original Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops to create instant squads
• More Online Maps – Choose from a variety of new environment maps, such as an updated version of the REX Hangar area of the original Metal Gear Solid, for more multiplayer mayhem
• More Playable Characters – Recruit brand new soldiers from the Metal Gear Solid universe, including Raiden and Snake from MGS4, to form a unique fighting crew
• Improved Support – Tutorials and improved in-game support helps players of all skill levels to jump right into the action or hone their skills
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus