Military History Commander - Europe at War Screenshots
Koch Media, a leading producer and distributor of digital entertainment products, and history specialist Slitherine, a UK-based independent developer and publisher, today announced the release of the new title MILITARY HISTORY™ Commander Europe at War for Nintendo DS™, PSP™ and a PC version with new and enhanced features. This is the first release in a new series of games.
MILITARY HISTORY™ Commander Europe at War is a turn-based strategy game set during World War II. Players take command of either the Axis powers or the Allied forces, and make decisions relating to recruitment, reconnaissance and diplomacy.
MILITARY HISTORY™ Commander Europe at War was designed to be easy to play, without being simple to master. The artificial intelligence offers an exciting challenge, even for experienced gamers. And thanks to the clearly arranged, easy-to-use user interface, players will actually spend their time fighting the enemy, rather than struggling with the menus.
• Turn-based battles of World War II across several European countries
• Huge hex grid campaign map
• Six epic, extensive scenarios, including Operation Barbarossa and D-Day
• 50 inventions from five different tech trees
• Recruitment of historical commanders for the player's own units
• In-game artwork by Osprey Publishing, a leading publisher of military history books
Enhanced PC Features
• Addition of six quick play scenarios for multiplayer. Those cover the same time periods
as the original maps but can be played quicker
• Frame rate has been increased
• Updates to the moddable script file system to be more friendly to windows Vista and XP
• Improved AI reacts quickly to players decisions
MILITARY HISTORY™ Commander Europe at War for Nintendo DS™, PSP™(PlayStation®Portable) and PC will be released in the first quarter of this year.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Military History Commander - Europe at War