Mia Hamm Screenshots
- First women's soccer title with a globally recognized soccer star
- Action-packed, arcade-style game play with realistic camera angles, animated
3D crowds and a choice of weather, time of day and field conditions.
- Gamers can select from 50 women's soccer teams - 32 international league and
18 U.S. league - each with variable difficulty settings to challenge players of
all skill levels. Play on or against Mia's U.S. league team or international
- Five gameplay modes: Quick Start, Exhibition Game, Season, Cup Tournament, or
- Listen to soccer tips from Mia Hamm in Practice Mode
- Perform more than 20 soccer combinations and moves including headers, bicycle
kicks, slide tackles and corner kicks
- Real-time commentary by women's soccer television analyst Wendy Gebauer, lead
analyst for the 1999 Women's World Cup broadcasts on ABC and ESPN and a teammate
of Hamm's on the United States' 1991 Women's World Cup championship team.
- Select multiple camera angles during gameplay, and review great performances
with the instant replay function
- Advanced players can perform substitutions and customize offensive and
- Play in ten different stadiums
- Multi-player mode available; up to four players can play simultaneously
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of Mia Hamm Soccer 64 will benefit the
Mia Hamm Foundation, a non-profit, national organization dedicated to raising
funds and awareness for bone marrow diseases and to developing more
opportunities for young women to participate in sports.
- Developed by Silicon Dreams and Digital Creations Studios, published by
- Mia Hamm is represented by Bober Associates, Inc. of New York City.
- Available Fall 2000 for Nintendo(R) 64
- Suggested retail price: $49.95
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Mia Hamm
More On GameRevolution