Introducing MLB Power Pros, Japan's top-selling MLB series available for the first time in the U.S. MLB Power Pros delivers a unique flair to America's favorite pastime with an original visual style, pick-up-and-play gameplay mechanics and deep gameplay modes. Available for the PlayStation2 and Nintendo Wii this fall, MLB Power Pros is sure to be a hit with gamers of all ages.
- An original "Power Pros" visual style in which cartoon-like version of MLB players are brought to life with player-specific facial details and expressions.
- Stunning MLB ballparks are brought to life with famous landmarks, bringing authenticity to every game.
- Amazing animations with incredible double plays, diving catches, and even home-run-robbing wall catches.
- Easy pick-up-and-play mechanics in both pitching and batting, allowing both novices and gamers a game of instant fun.
- MLB Power Pros features several different game modes including Practice, League, Season, Home Run Challenge, Wii Remote Mode (for Nintendo Wiiª) Success Mode and more!
- Season Mode: Players become an MLB team manager with the goal of winning the World Series Championship by controlling all aspects of the team, whether it be training players, purchasing better equipment, or making trades.
- Success Mode: Assumes the role of a college baseball player trying to reach the Big Leagues by training in games while dealing with real-world situations like academics and part-time jobs.
Nintendo Wii Features
- Power Pro via Wii Remote - Play Home Run Challenge or Match-up Mode utilizing the Wii remote. Hit and pitch with the motions of the Wii remote.
- Import your Miis! - Select Miis stored on your console or or Wii remote to bring into your game! Players can choose a single Mii to play on a team or populate a team with up to 10 Miis!