MLB Slugfest 2006 Screenshots
Developer: Blue Shift
ESRB: Everyone 10+
Ship Date: Summer 2006
The most aggressive, arcade-style baseball game to-date takes MLB® action to
the extreme in a larger-than-life style! MLB® SlugFest® 2006 heats up the field with towering home runs, circus
catches, home-plate collisions and outrageous abilities like turbo pitching, throwing bean balls and the option
of breaking-up double-plays by going in spikes high. Compete in Season, Playoff or Challenge Mode, OR for the
first time ever in SlugFest®, create your very own players in the Create-A-Player mode.
- Create-A-Player: For the first time ever in the SlugFest® franchise, players can customize the on-field
experience even further using the Create-A-Player mode. Create-A-Team option will also return in
MLB® SlugFest® 2006.
- The Only Over-the-Top Baseball Game: The only baseball videogame featuring Midway's
classic fast and furious gameplay with bean balls, hard tags, and over-the-top animations
- The Most Entertaining Baseball Videogame:
- The easiest baseball videogame to pick-up-and-play
- Humorous play-by-play and color commentary by the voice of Midway
Sports, Tim Kitzrow and his laugh-a-minute sidekick, Jim Shorts
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about MLB Slugfest 2006