MLB Slugfest: Loaded Screenshots
Platform: PlayStation 2, Xbox
Ship Date: June 2004
Developer: Midway Sports/Point of View
ESRB: E (*pending)
Online: Xbox Live and PS2 Online
MLB SlugFest: Loaded is on-fire, in-depth and online baseball. “On-fire” means
that gamers will get more over-the-top
moves, more control on the mound, more options at the plate, more outrageous
commentary from Tim Kitzrow and
Jim Shorts than ever before. “In-depth” means that we’ve
added arguably the deepest Franchise Mode ever in a baseball
videogame. And “Online” means that the best multiplayer baseball
game is ready for the largest multiplayer audience
there is, world-wide. MLB SlugFest: Loaded is here! Get out of my way!
• The Only Over-the-Top Baseball Game: The only baseball videogame featuring
Midway’s classic fast and furious
gameplay with beanballs, hard tags, and over-the-top animations
• New Online Functionality Expands Multiplayer Experience: Already known
for having the best multiplayer gameplay, MLB Slugfest takes multiplayer
to the next level by going online for the PS2 and Xbox Live
• The Most Entertaining Baseball Videogame:
- The easiest pick-up-and-play baseball videogame.
- Humorous play-by-play and color commentary by the voice of Midway Sports,
Tim Kitzrow and his laughs-a-minute sidekick Jim Shorts
• Best Franchise Mode in Baseball: Baseball fans will appreciate the
addition of Baseball Mogul as it brings to MLB SlugFest the deepest, most
rewarding franchise mode ever created.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about MLB Slugfest: Loaded
More On GameRevolution