Modern Warrior: Special Tactics Screenshots
Mission to Baghdad
Special Tactics expert is on its own in the Middle East
In a new first-person shooter player takes on role of a Russian special tactics unit known as Specnaz. The Motherland somehow lost another nuclear warhead to the terrorists and it’s up to the player to recover the bomb and punish some heavy armed dusky beardies.
Dynamically evolving missions take place in a full 3D environment which is mostly interactive and destructible. The world reacts according to the player’s in-game behavior. To reach the goal the player is required to approach situations by using some or all available in-game features such as detailed movement planning, appropriate weapon selections, priority targeting etc.
Apart from that it is possible to wreak havoc and kill everything that moves, but it would be most difficult to get the mission accomplished in a serious fashion after that. Players will appreciate the possibility of learning more about the equipment and ways of Modern Warrior: Special Tactics.
- Authentic world in the setting of Iraq and the entire of Siberia
- Realistic control behavior and big choice of weapons, ranging from short range sidearms to RPG and heavy machine-gun
- Strong associations with the main character through entire story
- Destructible environment, inflammable materials
- Interesting plot featuring unforeseen treacheries, general conspiracy and averting civil war in Russia
- Superb collective AI
- Many special in-game effects, dynamic and adrenaline-pumping style of combat
- Based on the engine of the highly acclaimed game Ubersoldier
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Modern Warrior: Special Tactics