From the EA Casual Entertainment Label, MONOPOLY is reinvented with a party twist!
The MONOPOLY Video Game
MONOPOLY returns in 2008 with a new way to play the classic Hasbro board game. With a host of current-day cities and landmarks from all over the world, this new version will let players wheel and deal and compete to own some of the most recognized locations on Earth.
MONOPOLY is the first console game to launch as a result of the EA/Hasbro alliance. Players can now host the ultimate MONOPOLY party with family and friends to experience classic and global versions of MONOPOLY with digital gameplay.
The MONOPOLY Brand
MONOPOLY is the #1 board game worldwide.
• Originally launched in 1935
• Available in 103 countries and 37 different languages
• 250MM boards sold worldwide
• 480MM MONOPOLY players and growing!
Get Rich Quick!
• In this all-new, super-fast version, trade properties and compete in exciting mini-games to see who makes the top of the rich list!
• Up to four players can simultaneously join in on the “rags to riches” fun (multi-tap support for PS2).
Monopoly Past, Present & Future
• The most extensive collection of MONOPOLY boards all in one package – from the newest MONOPOLY HERE & NOW: The World Edition to classic MONOPOLY.
• Fill up your passport as you play to unlock new and never-before-seen MONOPOLY boards.
© 2008 Electronic Arts Inc. Monopoly is a trademark of Hasbro and is used with permission. © 2008 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
The MONOPOLY name and logo, the distinctive design of the game board, the four corner squares, the MR. MONOPOLY name and the character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro for its property trading game and game equipment. © 2008 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about MONOPOLY
More On GameRevolution