Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance Screenshots
From the franchise that shocked the world and revolutionized the fighting game category, Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance enters the 21st Century with an all-new fighting system, an in-depth, supernatural storyline and infamous brutal fatalities that push the limits of all the next-generation console systems.
Release Date: Fall 2002
- Completely NEW Fighting System. Each warrior has three unique fighting
styles including hand-to-hand and deadly-weapon combat adding a whole
new strategy to Mortal Kombat fighting.
- Full 3D movement with extremely realistic fighting effects. Ripped
clothing, bruises, sweat-dripping and blood.
- Brutal Fatalities. A Mortal Kombat favorite. They're back with gruesome
and bloody detail first time seen on next-generation systems.
- Character-specific "special attacks" such as Scorpion's deadly spear
- New and old favorite characters. Returning: Johnny Cage, Kung Lao,
Raiden, Sonya, Scorpion and more. New: Female Sub-Zero, Moloch, Mavado
and more. Over 20 total characters!
- Ominous and exquisitely detailed, interactive environments. More
than 20 fighting environments in all!
- Multiple Play Modes: Arcade Mode, VS Mode, Expanded Practice Mode,
Test Your Might and Test Your Sight
- DVD content
o The "Making of Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance"
o History of Mortal Kombat
o Exclusive Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance video and song by heavy
rock sensation Adema
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
More On GameRevolution