Mortal Kombat: Unchained Screenshots
ESRB: Rating Pending
Ship Date: Fall 2006
Mortal Kombat®: Unchained™ delivers the deepest fi ghting game ever on the PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable)
system with the lethal intensity that helped establish the franchise as the ultimate fi ghting game of
all time! With multiple fatalities per character, multi-tiered interactive backgrounds, extensive game
modes, six new fi ghters, and a new endurance mode Mortal Kombat®: Unchained™ revolutionizes the
fi ghting game genre once again and is expected to ship Fall 2006.
An ancient evil has returned from beyond death and threatens the very existence of the realms.
Will the champion of the Elder Gods have the power to defeat the threat borne of Deception?
- Exclusive PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable) system Characters: Mortal Kombat: Unchained features six new fi ghters including Kitana, Jax, Frost, Blaze,
Goro and Shao Kahn
- All-New Gameplay Mode: Battle your way to the top in the exclusive Endurance Mode
- Fatalities, Hara Kiris & More: Multiple death-dealing combinations and interactive, multi-tiered backgrounds including brutal death traps
- Konquest Mode Returns: A single player mission provides an entirely fresh and exciting gameplay experience by adding the likes of Direct Player Control,
worlds populated by NPC (Non-Player-Controlled) characters, and unique hidden features.
- Mini Games Galore: Engage in Chess and Puzzle Kombat…MK style.
- Wi-Fi Compatible: Fight head-to-head against a friend with Wi-Fi wireless support.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Mortal Kombat: Unchained