Mosquito FSX/2004 Screenshots
Label Just Flight
Developer: Aeroplane Heaven
Genre Flight Simulation
UK Release 15th August 2008, boxed. 30th July 2008, download
UK Barcode 5035063005384
When you are trying to outrun a determined enemy there is no substitute for speed and agility – something that the Mosquito has got in spades!
Just Flight is very pleased to announce that its long-awaited Mosquito expansion will soon be taking to the simulated skies. Mosquito is fully licensed by the Royal Air Force and has been developed to the very highest standards by the vintage aircraft experts at Aeroplane Heaven as a lasting tribute to this amazing aircraft.
Mosquito is due for official release on 15th August 2008 and will be available as a great-value package for FSX and FS2004 in boxed and download versions. Mosquito will include three classic Mosquito variants - the B. Mk IV, the FB. Mk VI and the frightening FB Mk XVIII Tsetse with its underslung flak gun. In addition, owners of Mosquito will be able to expand it further with two keenly priced upgrade packs, available exclusively from the Just Flight website. Costing just £4.99 each, the upgrades will add a total of eight additional aircraft types in sixteen liveries to the Mosquito hangar. With all three packs installed you will have a total of 20 exciting Mosquitoes to fly!
Built from wood and powered by two Rolls-Royce Merlins, the Mosquito was a formidable aircraft with the speed of a fighter, the manoeuvrability of a racer and the payload of a bomber. Now flight simulation enthusiasts can experience the same blistering performance in this brilliant package for Flight Simulator X or 2004.
• The high-quality models are accompanied by many unique animations and superb textures covering a range of aircraft along with the distinctive sound of the Rolls-Royce Merlin engines.
• The cockpits are equipped with the latest "smooth" gauges for more realism and just about every switch, button and control lever operates with the mouse – even the crew doors open with the lever! Everything is historically and technically authentic right down to the panel bolts and brackets.
• In the bomber version, the 'bomb room' is equipped with a working bombsight, arming switches and bomb trigger. Even the emergency axe hangs on the fuselage wall!
• The exterior models are finely detailed with correct movement for the flaps, radiator shutters, rudder and elevator trim tabs, bomb doors and more. The landing gear is highly detailed down to brake lines and hydraulic actuators.
• Many novel effects are featured, including dropping of ordnance, smoke and firing guns.
SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS: Microsoft™ Flight Simulator X or 2004 – Windows Vista or XP
HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS: PC with 3.0GHz (equivalent or higher) processor, 1.0Gb RAM, graphics card with 128Mb (or higher) video memory, DVD-ROM drive, 2.0Gb free hard disc space.
About Just Flight
Just Flight, part of the Mastertronic Group, is the world's leading flight simulation specialist, publishing a wide variety of digital aviation products. Their range comprises a multitude of different titles, including stand alone flight simulations as well as add-ons for Microsoft's multi-million selling Flight Simulator and Combat Flight Simulator. Just Flight's sister label, Just Trains, is a specialist brand devoted to stand alone train simulators as well as add-ons for Rail Simulator, Trainz and the ever-popular Microsoft Train Simulator.
A British company, based in Huntingdon, Just Flight has been established for over twelve years. It prides itself on quality, value and customer service, which it backs up with a unique money-back guarantee on all its products.
About Aeroplane Heaven
Aeroplane Heaven is one of the world's top developers of virtual aircraft. The team design and create award-winning virtual models of classic aeroplanes for a wide range of uses including film, television and flight simulation. For Microsoft's Flight Simulator, AH specialises mostly in building vintage warplanes and trainers from the 1930s and 1940s. Very few other developers specialise in the high level of authentic detail to be found in an Aeroplane Heaven production.
Based in Australia, Aeroplane Heaven was established in 2002 and has since developed a large range of products including Just Flight's highly successful Tiger Moth, Spitfire and Lancaster releases and the Battle of Britain package for Combat Flight Simulator 3.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Mosquito FSX/2004