Mother Lode Screenshots
Do you keep your miners on the planet to boost your score, or just cut and run? Will you use your actions to help yourself or to hinder your opponents?
Mother Lode introduces a unique system for viewing player-specific information. Look at sensitive info in real-time while other players are taking their actions - all without anyone else peeking.
- Supports two to four human or computer controlled players
- Each planet tile reveals one of 14 possible actions
- Strategic thinking and adaptability required to maximize your score
- Opponent miner values are hidden until the end of the game
- Three creature types are out to thwart you
- Fly escape pods, create wormholes, mine the planet, and escape before the planet explodes!
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Mother Lode