Motion Explosion Screenshots
From juggling soccer balls to dodging moving blocks to controlling robots to hacky sacking, Motion Explosion's 12 games pack in 10 levels each, mixing it up along the way with additional gameplay elements like inverse controls, faster pace and new tricks to make you think quick on your feet and keep your body moving! A varied combination of easy-to-learn games and a multiplayer game mode make Motion Explosion one of the must-have motion games this holiday season!
Features of Motion Explosion include:
- Use your hands, legs, elbows, knees, feet, and even your head, to play 12 different games that will challenge your reflexes, timing and coordination
- Swat, dodge, jump, duck, kick, lean, juggle, pump, steer, crank, toss, balance - use your body to earn high scores and unlock new games
- Easy to play, difficult to master - 10 progressively more challenging levels within each game
- Gameplay ranges from simple to incredibly tricky with alternative control schemes, camera perspectives, multiple objects, faster pace and more, all designed to get you out of your comfort zone and challenge your coordination and reflexes
- Invite friends and family to the ultimate Motion Explosion party right in your living room with turn-based competitive gameplay (supports 2-4 players)
- Track your stats across each game and watch as all your skills improve with practice
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Motion Explosion