Mx 2003 Screenshots
Genre: Racing/Extreme Sports
Platform: PlayStation 2, GameCube and Xbox
Projected Ship Date: Summer 2002, Xbox holiday 2002
Target Audience: Extreme Sports Fans
Players: 1-2 players SRP: $49.99
Developer: Pacific Coast Power & Light
Own The Dirt! With the most career wins in the sport, Ricky Carmichael
takes it to the next level along his videogame. Racing and freestyle
explode on the Playstation 2 and GameCube this summer with expanded
career modes, all new mini-games, top-notch pros and unbelievable stunts
including the first freestyle track editor.
Reap the rewards of racing through an entire season of pulse pounding
motocross action while upgrading your gear and bike along the way. For
free ride madness compete in the all-new freestyle career mode dazzling
the crowd with new tricks and sick maneuvers. Or simply ride the open
terrain searching for secret areas without the burden of competition.
It's your bike - now ride
- Expanded freestyle mode with more of what's made the MX franchise
dominate - mini-games, tons of arenas and wide-open worlds with secret
area to explore.
- The only game featuring Ricky Carmichael, seven-time AMA National
Champion. Play as RC or one of 26 other pros in the all-new roster
of real riders from the 125cc, 250cc, and freestyle ranks.
- The new Stunt Track Editor allows you to build your own ramps, jumps
and obstacles to test the limits of your bike.
- Racing and freestyle career modes! The only motocross game where
you can Create-A-Rider choosing from the big name sponsors, all six
major bike manufacturers and authentic gear. The better you are the
more stuff you can buy.
- The pros get crazier with each competition and so does MX. Pull
the new Tsunami , Rock Solid, and every signature move in the sport.
- Twenty-five motocross, supercross, amateur and freestyle tracks
exclusively featuring Loretta Lynn's, the Outdoor Nationals, the Free
Ride Moto-X Championships and the THQ US Open. No other game immerses
players in such authenticity.
- Tight, responsive controls to pull huge wheelies, stoppies, tail
whips and more - everything but the arm-pump!
- Five different multi-player modes both in racing and freestyle,
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Mx 2003