My Hero: Doctor Screenshots
Publisher: Majesco Entertainment
Developer: Game Life
Platform: Nintendo DS
Release Date: December 2009
Price / Rating: $19.99 / RP
Introducing an all new Nintendo DSTM franchise for aspiring heroes! My Hero: Firefighter, My Hero: Astronaut and My Hero: Doctor let players experience what it’s like to be the role models they look up to. In My Hero: Doctor, players become a doctor apprentice who must manage critical medical emergencies. Race through traffic to reach patients in time and then treat them, stabilize them, and get them back to the hospital before it is too late! With enough heart, stamina, and skills, you will enter the Hall of Fame as the town’s best doctor.
• Interactive use of the stylus and mic in 10 intense…heart stopping, replayable missions that will test your skills as a doctor!
• Scan for fractures, resuscitate using CPR or mouth-to-mouth, remove foreign bodies like bee stings or sea-urchins, carefully inject medication, and if things get real hairy, use the defibrillator. CLEAR!
• Work with real medical supplies like bandages, gauze, pliers and syringes to restore your patients’ health
• Race to destinations in day and night modes while avoiding obstacles to receive time bonuses
• Reach checkpoints and receive the Siren Super Bonus to gain turbo speed and make cars move out of your way
• Complete missions quickly and flawlessly to earn gold medals and land a spot in the Hall of Fame
• Unlock 3 different ambulances as you play
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about My Hero: Doctor
More On GameRevolution