MySims™ introduces a charming cast of whimsical characters while delivering the creativity, customization and classic open-ended gameplay that has enchanted Sims (if this use of the word “Sims” is in reference to the games, full title “The Sims™” should be used. Perhaps rephrase sentence to “players of “The Sims™” for more grammatical clarity) players worldwide. Players begin by creating their own toy-like Sim that reflects their personal style and attitudes. From pig-tails and baseball caps to dreadlocks and Mohawks, the options are endless and the style is unlike any The Sims™(note: ™ can be left out if previous use of “Sims” will refer to the games and include the ™) game to date. By unlocking cool new clothing, hairstyles and accessories, players explore the game’s incredible depth of customization and expression… and the characters are just the beginning!
After creating your character, explore a whole new world that’s yours to transform. Move to a town that’s been a bit down on its luck lately. But all hope is not lost! With a little creativity and care from the locals, you can turn it into a thriving place again. Make all sorts of improvements to help the town get back on its feet and attract new characters like the Italian Chef, the Florist, the Kickboxing Instructor and the DJ. Discover what the residents want and need, and then use that knowledge to help them get the most enjoyment possible out of life in their newly-rejuvenated town. As you explore this living world, you’ll build relationships, unlock special items designed to enhance customization and participate in a host of fun activities.
When you set about revitalizing your town, you do so from the ground up using controls that are simple and fun to use. Design is everyone’s domain in MySims, as players are able to create unique items from scratch and personalize them to their liking. Design a hot tub or a jukebox, build homes and businesses from the roof to the front door, and much more. Your imagination is the key to building a world that is distinctively your own–who moves in and who moves out is up to you! Uncover special decorations and rare color patterns while exploring your growing town, and apply them to your custom-built furnishings and fixtures. From the furniture and objects to the buildings to the town as a whole, each of your creations is unique and bears your personal stamp of creativity and expression. In MySims, what you make… makes all the difference!
· Build and customize an entire town—Your town is your own unique creation, from the flower shop to a mad scientist’s laboratory and beyond. Collect special blocks to construct one-of-a-kind buildings.
· Shape the community—It’s your call who lives there and who moves out! Who will you befriend? Who will you ignore?
· A whole world to explore—Socialize with the locals and uncover all sorts of useful and surprising treasures hidden throughout the town.
· Create your own Sim—It’s a cinch to personalize your Sim’s appearance from head to toe with the Wii™ controls. Unlock cool new clothing and accessories as you befriend the neighbors.
· Design your own stuff—Decorate with your very own furniture and accessories, then customize your creations with things you can grow, harvest, or discover around town.
· Accessible and intuitive controls make it enjoyable to create Sims, build their homes, and interact with other Sims and their world.
· Entertaining, humorous, open-ended gameplay gives you the freedom to discover creative possibilities, inviting exploration every step of the way—with plenty of opportunities for fun, failure, and mischief!
· MySims will also be released simultaneously on Nintendo DS™ with an entire unique set of Nintendo DS-specific features!