Naruto: Path of the Ninja 2 Screenshots
TOMY Corporation and D3Publisher present NARUTO: Path of the Ninja 2, the latest in the popular RPG videogame series this fall as Naruto and his friends take on a brand-new mission. The completely original storyline will test the resolve of aspiring ninja everywhere as they use the DS Touch Screen to explore the world, solve puzzles, and unleash devastating jutsu attacks. The expanded roster features 30 playable characters from VIZ Media’s hit television series NARUTO, currently running on Cartoon Network. Improvements to the battle system will give players more options than ever before as they make use of the newly-added Squad Leader and Ninja Tag systems. For those who want to test their mettle against fellow ninja across North America, NARUTO: Path of the Ninja 2 will also provide the opportunity to earn points and special ninja cards as players prove their strength over Nintendo Wi-Fi.
• All-new, original storyline – Players guide Naruto and his squad as they attempt to complete a brand-new mission and battle never-before-seen enemies.
• Extensive character roster – With thirty different characters to choose from and the new Squad Leader and Ninja Tag systems, players have more squad-building options than ever before.
• Take command with the DS Touch Screen and microphone – Players can use the Touch Screen and microphone to explore the world, navigate menus, solve puzzles, and unleash devastating melee and jutsu attacks in the heat of battle.
• Test your reflexes – Travel across a wide variety of maps and test your reflexes with side-scrolling adventure sequences that allow players to move quickly from one area to the next.
• Wi-Fi multiplayer action – Newly added Wi-Fi multiplayer gives aspiring ninja the chance to challenge friends across North America as they earn points, special ninja cards, and bragging rights.
Release Date: September 2008
Platform: Nintendo DS™
ESRB Rating: Rating Pending (expected E10+)
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Naruto: Path of the Ninja 2