NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja Screenshots
Publisher: NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.
Developer: CyberConnect 2
Release Date: June 2006
Platform: PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system
Genre: Action Fighting
Players: 1 – 2 Players
ESRB Rating: RP (T expected)
Experience the world of Naruto as you never have before. Join Naruto and his friends
on their Ninja Academy quests as they battle the best in the land. Perfect your ninja
skills to earn money and unlock tons of bonus content.
Do you have what it takes to become the ultimate ninja?
• Be your favorite ninja: Fight as one of over 12 playable characters including
Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, Rock Lee and many more.
• The TV show comes to life: Switch between 12 interactive stages mid-combat to
gain a tactical advantage while performing powerful ninjutsu moves as seen in the
hit television series.
• Lethal super attacks: Increase your chakra and unleash multi-level super attacks
to ascend the ranks and become a full-fledged ninja.
• Tons of combat variety: Battle in close combat, use weapons or call on support
characters to assist with super attacks or drop off power-ups.
• Lots of game modes: Play in Scenario mode to follow the storyline of your
favorite ninja, Mission mode to increase your ninja rank or rumble in the 2P Free
Battle mode to fight with friends!
• …and much more! Tons of replay value with unlockable features such as
playable characters, movies, music, collectible cards, scrolls, etc.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja