Publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
Developer: EA Tiburon
Ship Date: Summer 2006
Take the corner on any corner as NASCAR races to the PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable) for the first time. Feel the speed in your hands as you outmaneuver real-world NASCAR teams and battle for the checkered flag. With NASCAR for the PSP system, the world is your track.
- Fight to the Top Mode: Experience multi-series adrenaline as you fight to get on the best teams in the NASCAR Whelen Modified Series, the NASCAR Craftsman® Truck Series, the NASCAR Busch Series, and the NASCAR NEXTEL® Cup Series.
- Wi-Fi Multiplayer: Bump your friends and ignite a pileup with wireless multiplayer action for up to 4 drivers.
- Lighting Challenge: Drivers encounter one of 31 different scenarios and must prove they have a solid grip on the wheel to earn Thunder Plates that unlock hidden drivers, tracks and paint schemes.
- Driver Attributes: NASCAR drivers have unique personalities and performance skills, and the game attributes these abilities in your favorite driver.
- Expanded Season Mode: Only the PSP system allows you to compete wirelessly in a 4 player racing season. Form a team in co-op racing (2 and 4 player) and know the driver attributes since this will impact car performance in “Season” mode.
- Mid-Race Saves: Pull out the red flag on your Instantly save your race progress with the mid-race save feature.
- Instant Rewind Feature: Racing mistakes can cost a driver valuable seconds and points in the standings. Wish you could have the chance to fix your mistakes? Rewind the racing action after earning Skill Points during a race.
- Race Now Mode: Jump right into the driver’s seat to start the race as any driver on any track.
- SpeedZone Mode: Practice your driving skills in passing, blocking, drafting and time trials. Change the difficulty and improve your race performance.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about NASCAR