NBA Live 07 Screenshots
Publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
Developer: EA Canada
Ship Date: September 2006
Take your game to the highest level in NBA LIVE 07. With all-new EA SPORTS™ Total Freestyle Control and revolutionary gameplay-complete with ultra-realistic moves and player emotions-the highly acclaimed basketball video game from the EA SPORTS™ brand plays as good as it looks. Pull off moves only the pros perform as you replicate the styles of your favorite NBA players. Elevate to the rim for an electrifying dunk and bring the crowd to its feet, or look to your superstars to shift momentum with the game on the line. Featuring all-new levels of ability for your EA SPORTS™ Freestyle Superstars and the power to switch their skills on-the-fly, the hardwood is yours for the taking in NBA LIVE 07.
Experience realism like never before during All-Star Weekend, and for the first time, an advanced Dynasty Mode™ that challenges you to manage your team to the NBA Finals. Transfer Dynasty Mode information between a PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system and a PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system to manage your team on the go, 24/7.
NBA LIVE 07 introduces an advanced Superstar Challenge mode that will test even the most hardcore gamer. Try to replicate individual performances of the game's best players or perfect your shooting and dribbling skills in new mini-game challenges to unlock exclusive highlight videos.
Whether you're receiving breaking news with an ESPN integration package that delivers updates in-game while you play through wireless connectivity or accessing the Media Center to view video and listen to your own music, your game has been elevated to the next level with NBA LIVE 07.
- EA SPORT™ Total Freestyle Control: Take complete control of EA SPORTS™ Freestyle Superstars to perform their true-to-life moves, than elevate your game to the next level by changing skill attributes on-the-fly. With the ability to toggle through your Freestyle Superstar moves at any time, you decide how your stars win the game.
- Take Over the Game: Maneuver your Freestyle Superstars or role players to elevate their play and boost your team's momentum. Feel the intensity rise as your defensive stopper, veteran leader, or fan favorite steps up in key situations.
- Hundreds of Moves: Freestyle Superstars now feature different levels of ability to replicate NBA players, giving you ultimate control over hundreds of moves. But only the game's greatest players can rise to the highest level so get the ball in their hands when the game is on the line.
- Dynasty Mode™ on the Go: Take charge of your favorite team by becoming GM and experience the challenge of managing team chemistry throughout the season. Scout players, propose trades and investigate rumors to keep your team on track from the NBA Draft to the NBA Finals. Best of all, with a PlayStation 2 link you manage your team on the go, anytime.
- Superstar Challenge: Elevate your game to superstar status by replicating one of 24 great performances by the game's biggest stars. Exclusive Mini-games: Perfect your dribbling skills by mastering the right combination of buttons or challenge an opponent in a shooting contest from different locations on the court.
- Media Center: An ESPN integration package delivers updates, scores, breaking news, and video. Insert a Memory Stick to play your own music and customize your own soundtrack.
- NBA All-Star Weekend: ESPN analyst Greg Anthony and TNT broadcaster Ernie Johnson call the action as you showcase your skills in the Slam Dunk Contest and 3 Point Shootout. The weekend includes the exciting Rookie Challenge and culminates in the prestigious NBA All-Star Game.
- Voices of the NBA: Former Chicago Bulls star Steve Kerr joins the legendary Marv Albert courtside. Together they call all the action from the best seats in the house, giving you expert insight on all the superstars.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about NBA Live 07
More On GameRevolution