Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir Screenshots
Developer: Obsidian Entertainment
Rating: T for Teen
Launch Date: Q4 2008
Developed by Obsidian Entertainment, Atari will be expanding on the Neverwinter Nights 2 franchise with Neverwinter Nights™ 2: Storm of Zehir, by delivering an engrossing DUNGEONS & DRAGONS® experience. Neverwinter Nights™ 2: Storm of Zehir hearkens back to the days of the Baldur’s Gate and Icewind Dale franchises by including full party customization, dungeon crawling, and free exploration of a non-linear game world via Overland Map. This thrilling game is scheduled for worldwide launch in Q4 2008.
• Overland Map: Travel the Sword Coast and Samarach using the open ended exploration of the new Overland Map. Use skills like Spot and Survival while on the Overland Map to avoid ambushes and even find hidden locales and lost artifacts.
• Create your own full party of adventurers: Devastate your foes with a squad of fireball-flinging Sorcerers, form a solid wall of steel with a party of Fighters, or strike the perfect balance in your party by spreading out the classes you choose for your characters.
• Improved party gameplay: Players can participate in streamlined party conversations, a new Teamwork Benefit System, and powerful party feats.
• World reaction: The world's economy reacts to your adventures and choices. Through trading and quests, you can expand your merchant company into a massive trading empire.
• Updated classic features: New classes (including prestige classes), spells, creatures, and playable races.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir
More On GameRevolution