From the developers who brought Final Fantasy III and Final Fantasy IV to the Nintendo DS comes the next epic handheld role-playing game — Nostalgia! Set in the 19th century — "The Age of Adventure" — Nostalgia immerses gamers into a world filled with treacherous airship battles, elusive treasure hunts, and actionpacked dungeon combat. Prepare to visit popular cities such as Tokyo, London, New York and Cairo as you embark on a quest in search of a world yet unknown…
* High quality 3D graphics that push the envelope of the DS' visual capabilities
* Unique real-world locations including London, New York, Cairo, Tokyo, South Africa and Russia
* A handy notebook feature, which helps players keep track of people, monsters, airships, quests, and other items encountered.
* Briskly-paced gameplay accompanied by a robust mapping system
* Branching skill tree allows for a more customizable combat experience
* Customizable Airships (weapons, armor, special skill attacks) for further interactivity and immersion
* Beautiful in-game cinematic cut-scenes
* A multitude of trap-filled dungeons to explore, including several optional hidden labyrinths
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Nostalgia