Off-Road Drive Screenshots
Off-Road Drive lets players participate in various international competitions never seen before in a video game. All virtual contests are the exact duplicates of the real ones, including various extreme driving and use of the rules established by the international auto sports federations.
Vehicles in the game have the same features as their actual car models. Each one belongs to a certain class suitable for certain competitions and fully complies with the international requirements. While completing the tracks in varying difficulties, players not only control the speed and heading of the vehicle, but also locking the main, front and rear differential gears, using the winch, and adjusting the tire pressure.
- State-of-the-art Unreal Engine 3 provides stunning visuals and a realistic physics model: Off-road vehicle behaviour is simulated using real-world parameters, including vehicle suspension type and resistance of the environment. Depending on driver actions, the vehicle can bog down, stall or skid.
- New specially modified off-road vehicles, including exotic ones like the Russian UAZ.
- Unprecedented tuning abilities: compressor for adjusting tire pressure, winch, snorkel, suspension lifting and others.
- Various international competitions, including Petronas Suvium Silverstone Challenge in Thailand, the largest Russian Ladoga-trophy raid and many more.
- Dozens of the hardest tracks with plenty of difficult obstacles, such as swamps, mud, water bodies, steep slopes, quick sands and rock blockages.
- Various multiplayer modes via Internet and LAN.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Off-Road Drive