Online Chess Kingdoms Screenshots
Publisher: Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
Developer: Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
Release Date: Fall 2006
Platform(s): PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system
Online Chess Kingdoms is set in a world many ages ago when the universe was composed of five distinct forces that were struggling against each other to gain supremacy. Players choose to battle as one of five fully 3D interactive chess sets or use a classic 3D or 2D chess set to determine the fate of the universe in the great fight between the forces. Online Chess Kingdoms not only brings classic chess to the PSP system, but it also adds new twists to classic chess rules such as a Speed Chess mode for players who want dose of quick chess on the go and breakthrough infrastructure play in which gamers join teams and play for control of territory in a persistent online world.
- 3D or 2D interactive chess using an advanced artificial intelligence system
- 5 fully animated chess sets to choose from, including magicians, servants of chaos, and an aquatic civilization
- Speed chess mode gives players a quick dose of the classic board game in single player action or online against other players
- Infrastructure online play in a persistent world – join a one of five factions and engage in matches to claim territory and expand you team’s influence over the online kingdom
- Online leaderboards separate the kings from the pawns with detailed stat tracking and rankings
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Online Chess Kingdoms
More On GameRevolution