Bonn, Germany – July 7th, 2009 - Fiaa GmbH, a European publisher of online games has announced today that the most realistic, free-to-play, online first-person shooter Operation7 will officially be launched in Europe including Russia on July 15th, 2009. With a complex range of features Operation7 redefines the standards of free-to-play online FPS games.
Operation7 offers outstanding features like high quality sounds and dynamic game play with incredible customization of characters and weapons. One of the most special features in Operation7 is the gun modification system. Players are able to modify and customize their guns as detailed as they want. If you are sick using the same guns like everyone else you can now modify your weapons by your own favor including changes in all parts of a gun like dot sights, scopes, knobs, silencers, bun body and barrels. Therefore you are able to build up your own unique gun! In addition all the components can be used with protective color to give your weapon a special look. Each gun will vary in range and accuracy depending on the components used.
Operation7 has its focus on modern day combat. So expect to go into battle with the usual suspects: AK-47s, M4s, MP5s, M16, AUG, MAC10, K2 are just some of them. Players have a chance to experience authentic weapons which current soldiers in the world are using. Another outstanding feature is the Lean Mode. It gives the player more flexibility in the way he shoots or walks. Gamers are able to hide behind objects and walls and shoot by leaning to the side to have more protection and cover. Once you get used to the Lean Mode, you do not want to miss it. The slogan of Operation7 “It could only take one shot. The one who aims first, kills first” shows you that this game focuses also on realism and its realistic target system. Also each map has its own character and style to play. In an open area map for example it’s recommended to aim and fire from a distance since it is nearly impossible to survive long enough to get into close combat. Operation7 also supports scope mode, dot sight mode and gun sight mode. These features definitely give the game more realistic feeling and dynamic game play than other FPS.
Operation7 has five game modes: Head Hunting, Death Match, Survival, Demolition, and Hold the Line. The Game rooms support up to 24 players which can vary by the selected game mode. The host has the possibility to manage game settings like game time, friendly fire and number of kills required for victory.
- Headhunting: A head for each team is chosen by turns. The team who kills the opposing team’s head wins.
- Death match: Win or loss is determined based on the total kills of each team.
- Survival: Game continues until every member of one team dies. The death of the team captain results in an immediate defeat
- Demolition: The teams must protect or blow up the designated areas.
- Hold the Line: The team must try to take over the neutral flag in each area or try to occupy more places than the enemy to win.
Key features of Operation7
Operation7 features a wide range of outstanding features including:
- Worlds-most advanced gun customization
- Most realistic game play
- Award-winning detailed sound effects: over 700 thrilling sounds like real shooting and breathing
- Maps are based on real places
- Character customization
- Hide and Lean Mode
- Speedy pace
- Lots of cool skins
- Various shooting modes: scope Mode, dot sight mode and also gun sight mode
- Breath holding option in sniper mode
- Butt strike and grenade concussion
- Free to play, no monthly fees, free download
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Operation7
More On GameRevolution