"Opoona" is the story of a boy who is a descendant of brave warriors, known as Cosmo Guards. These Cosmo Guards strive to maintain universal peace.
During a trip to the planet Landroll, Opoona becomes separated from his family. His brother and sister are missing, while his parents are hospitalized with serious injuries. In order to search for his siblings, Opoona must get a job and a "license" to travel between colonies. Thus, Opoona's adventure begins as he struggles to establish a life for himself on this new planet.
Opoona is a "lifestyle RPG". The player must adapt to a new environment, meet new people, get a job, all while becoming aware of the precious world and people surrounding him.
- "Active Bonbon Battle" - The "Active Bonbon Battle" is an action game-style battle system. The player pitches "Energy Bonbons" at enemies by snapping the Nunchuk. The player can manipulate the Bonbon's trajectory – straight or curved. Once the target is fixed, the Bonbon will attack the target without fail. It is easy for beginners, and more skilled gamers can try multi-attacks by manipulating the bonbon orbits in a strategic way. All other commands are also controlled by Nunchuk, to allow "one-thumb control" of the game.
- A "Lifestyle RPG": The Thrill of Living a New Life - On the planet Landroll, anyone who wants a job must have a license. There are many kinds of licenses such as "rescuer", "Idol" and "detective," so it is up to the player to decide what kind of job to pursue. By completing one's duty, the player can grow, deepen relationships, and unlock new areas. As such, Opoona is not only about battling, but about developing relationships with new people and contributing to society through work.
- Enjoy a New Life on Landroll - "Tomodachi Complete" –Opoona can expand and deepen his relationships with residents through conversations and work. The Tomodachi level changes as Opoona's relationships evolve. When the Tomodachi level increases, Opoona will become involved with a broader range of activities including new jobs and hints to new adventures.
- Shopping and Collecting – Opoona can enjoy shopping and collecting. A
- wide range of items can be obtained - from small toys to famous art
- A Fantasy World of Modern Design - From modern, stylish structures in the residential areas to the outside domes where nature awaits – the player will see jungles, wilderness with strange rock formations, and ancient ruins. The world of Opoona is a "fusion of modern design and fantasy".
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Opoona