The award-winning studio Housemarque, maker of Super Stardust HD, has teamed up with Ubisoft to create an ambitious platformer inspired by epic adventures such as the Prince of Persia® series. Each player’s adventure will take him between light and darkness and force him to adapt to an ever-changing world.
Switch from light to dark to cope with the environment and fight enemy forces.
- A fresh take on a well-known genre: Teaming up with Ubisoft (a publisher well known for action-adventure hits such as Prince of Persia and Assassin’s Creed), Housemarque brings a fresh gameplay experience based on a player’s choice between 2 polarities. The light versus dark core gameplay was inspired by the arcade classic Ikaruga.
- Test your swordplay: Run, Jump and climb to dodge the deadly traps of a world collapsing.
Immerse yourself in a beautiful world doomed by chaos
- Unique signature graphics and audio: The creators of Super Stardust HD are developing a new immersive experience in a mysterious and deadly world inspired by the Mayan mythology
- An immersive soundtrack: Outland™ soundtrack is composed by Ari Pulkkinen acknowledged for his work on the award winning Trine project
- An award winning development team: Developed by Housemarque (an independent Finland-based studio), the Outland team is led by Aki Raula, known for his work on Max Payne and Super Stardust HD among others.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Outland