Panzer Tactics DS Screenshots
Publisher: Conspiracy Games
Genre: Turn based strategy
Street date: October 16th, 2007
Panzer Tactics DS is the first and only WWII turn-based strategy wargame for the Nintendo DS™. The game is played on hex-based maps and offers a variety of control options.
Panzer Tactics DS offers multiple single-player modes, including the historically based campaign mode that takes players through a series of increasingly challenging missions, leading to a showdown with an awesomely powerful enemy army. The top-notch AI will continue to amaze players with its skilful use of battlefield tactics and units.
All missions are based on historical battles from WWII, utilizing real-world units from the era. New units can be unlocked, while existing units earn experience through battle.
The graphics engine is designed to allow for an optimal battlefield overview, conveying the maximum amount of information without overwhelming the player, while displaying the excellent unit and terrain graphics available in the game.
Panzer Tactics DS features a four-player multiplayer mode via Nintendo ® Wi-Fi or DS wireless mode. In multiplayer matches, game speed and other parameters can be adjusted, allowing the gameplay to continue smoothly while players wait for one another to finish a turn.
- Playable via DS Stylus, face buttons or a combination of both
- Three unique campaigns (German, Russians and Western Allies) in 30 thrilling missions, including "commando" operations taking players behind enemy lines
- Optional mission objectives to unlock bonus missions and other tactical enhancements
- Over 20 different special attacks and 150 different land, sea and air units for all sides
- Different battle animations for all units on any terrain and a wide range of special effects, explosions and weather effects
- Nintendo Wi-Fi and multiplayer wireless mode with up to four players per game, along with hot-seat mode play for two-players on the same DS. A online ladder system keeps track of high scores.
- 10 multiplayer maps of various sizes played on 14 varied terrain types
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Panzer Tactics DS