Petz Rescue Endangered Paradise Screenshots
PRESENTS: Nintendo DS™
PETZ RESCUE: ENDANGERED PARADISE
As a member of the Earth Rescue Team (ERT), your mission is to save the wildlife on a beautiful island that has been threatened by pollution.
• Save a beautiful island:
- Heal wild animals.
- Clean wild areas of pollution and recycle the waste you find.
- Prepare the environment and reintroduce vegetative plants for the animals to eat.
• Protect and rescue 12 wild animals: The island is a natural haven with four different environments (forest, taiga, savanna, desert) from a cold forest with bears to a dry savannah with lions.
• Help the local inhabitants develop a greener village: Teach them to adopt eco-friendly friendly habits such as water conservation and recycling.
• Live a great adventure: Team up with the other inhabitants of the island to solve its mystery; work closely with the other members of the ERT to save the island.
• Calculate your carbon footprint: Understand your actual carbon footprint outside of the game.
Developer: Phoenix Interactive
Ship Date: October 2008
Platform: Nintendo DS™ system
Category: Life Simulation
ESRB Rating: E for Everyone
© 2008 Ubisoft Entertainment. All rights reserved. Petz, Ubisoft, Ubi.com, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Nintendo DS is a trademark of Nintendo.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Petz Rescue Endangered Paradise
More On GameRevolution