Petz Rescue Wildlife Vet Screenshots
PRESENTS: Nintendo DS™
PETZ® RESCUE: WILDLIFE VET
Play as a young vet, who has just opened his/her first animal clinic. Take care of your neighbors’ domesticated pets, as well as the local exotic baby animals.
Diagnose, cure, observe and heal the animals to gain your clients’ confidence and respect.
Uncover the mystery behind the animals’ illnesses. Investigate to find out if the local factory could be polluting the rivers and thus be causing the animals’ diseases.
Face real challenges on the journey to becoming a great veterinarian, and possibly join one of the world’s most prestigious NGOs.
• Treat more than 12 animals, both adult and baby, as well as domestic and wild.
• Take care of a cute baby tiger: Feed it, wash it and develop a lasting relationship with it.
• Learn about the veterinary process: Diagnose and cure, maintain careful observation of sick animals in the pens and give advice to your clients.
• Collect cards with helpful information about the various animals, characters and medical
equipment used in the game; then exchange the cards with your friends over the wireless connection.
• Manage your own clinic, interact with your clients to increase your reputation.
Developer: Virtual Toys & Lexis Numérique
Ship Date: October 2008
Platform: Nintendo DS™ system
Category: Life Simulation
ESRB Rating: E for Everyone
© 2008 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Petz, Ubisoft, Ubi.com, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Nintendo DS is a trademark of Nintendo.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Petz Rescue Wildlife Vet
More On GameRevolution