Pinball HD Screenshots
- 3 pinball tables with unique graphics, instructions, missions system, locations and characters
- Landscape mode shows a full table view. The games can be played in either landscape orientation with the button to the left or right of the screen.
- Portrait mode gives you a flying-table view with the camera panning and zooming over the action. This can only be played when holding the iPad with the button on the bottom. If you activate the screen orientation switch, the game only plays in portrait mode.
- A wonderful 3D engine that does true justice to the graphic capabilities of the iPad.
- Realistic physics.
- Built in help for each table. Tap the circled "I" at the bottom right of each table to get a display detailing instructions and descriptions of the features of each table. Make sure to swipe left and right when viewing since the instructions don't fit on one screen.
- Local and global high scores. Swiping right brings up a table of local high scores and further tapping brings up high scores from copies sold throughout
the world. At the end of each game you are prompted to enter your name and have your score included.
- Unique soundtrack with atmospheric music, sound effects and voices.
- Camera tilt brings dimensionality to the games offering a simulated 3D effect where the image changes depending upon how you tilt the iPad. Camera tilt only works in landscape mode.
- Stereoscopic imaging option (requires anaglyph eyeglasses). You can choose between red-cyan, green-magenta or yellow-blue lenses.
HOW TO PLAY
When running the app, you are presented with a 3D simulated camera zoom, pan and fly-over of one of the games. Tapping on a game's fly-over screen shows/hides main menu. Tap on Play button to start game on current table.
Controls in game:
- Tap ANYWHERE on the left side of screen to control the left flipper and ANYWHERE on the right side to control the right flipper.
- Shake your iPad to realistically nudge the pinball table, but not too much or you'll tilt.
- Tap on the "electronic caption" at the top of the screen to pause or resume your game.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Pinball HD
More On GameRevolution