Pirates of the Caribbean Online Screenshots
Set sail on the vast blue waters of the Caribbean in search of adventure, fortune and fame in the world of the infamous Jack Sparrow and the evil Davy Jones. Join forces with Jack, Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann to battle back an army of cursed skeletons and a corrupt, money-hungry navy who are quickly overtaking the Caribbean. Create and customize your own pirate, build and outfit your own ship and assemble a crew of your fellow rogues. Set your own course, your own adventure and live the Legend!
- Create your own Pirate character - Choose from millions of combinations to fully customize your character (shapes, colors, clothing, names, etc.). Further enhance your pirate persona with eye patches, peg legs, tattoos, scars and more!
- Set sail on your own Pirate ship - Purchase, customize, and captain your own ship. Recruit your crew and set sail for the adventure of a lifetime.
- Quest for adventure and treasure – Embark on ship and land-based missions using secret maps to locate buried treasure. Explore lush jungles, volcanic caves, and vast tropical islands. Keep your wits about you though, as traps, ambushes, and double-crosses are an every day occurrence when keeping company with pirates.
- Use advanced weaponry – Jump into battle with a variety of weapons, each requiring a unique set of skills to master. Improve your reputation as a fighter to be reckoned with and unlock more powerful weapons.
- Become a legend – Master a variety of skills, including sword fighting, card playing, and treasure hunting to become the most notorious pirate in the world.
- Work your Voodoo Magic – Voodoo magic is used to heal, travel, cheat in games, and cast curses on enemies. Use items found in the world to craft your own curses.
- Get some Booty – Earn extra loot and build up your notoriety by competing in mini-games such as poker, blackjack, and darts. Server-hosted tournaments and contests for the games will award rare items and gold.
- Build a notorious crew or guild – Band together with others for expanded adventures and added power. Form your own crew for a quick battle or join a guild for longer-term strategy.
- Grow your wealth with money and rare items – Hunt for buried treasure including gold, precious gems and mysterious artifacts. Trade these bounties among other pirates in the open market economy.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Pirates of the Caribbean Online