Pirates of the Burning Sea Screenshots
Pirates of the Burning Sea is an MMORPG featuring high seas action and adventure in a bold world of pirates and plunder. Set against the backdrop of the New World of the 18th Century, players can choose one of three nations – England, France or Spain – or choose the role of a Pirate and battle it out for glory and power.
Virtual buccaneers can engage in fierce ship to ship combat in real time, complete with the roar of cannon fire and the crunch of timber as masts and hulls are shattered, sending enemies to the bottom of the briny deep or helpless and ripe for looting. Pirates of the Burning Sea also allows players to choose one of three fighting styles – classic Fencing, the flashy dual-wielding Florentine or treacherous Dirty Fighting – and engage in intense one melee combat in one on one duels, as well as boarding and taking control of enemy vessels.
The game's Conquest system turns any of the more than 80 ports into a
battleground, as rival players accrue points in both PvE and combat,
culminating in a period of PvP warfare that determines who controls the port, and all of its valuable economic resources. Burning Sea also features an economy completely run by players, forging their own empires across the Caribbean; players can build their own quarries, distilleries and timber mills, managing large-scale production and distribution in a cutthroat world of commerce where profits are the dream and desperate measures the reality.
• Join one of the four loyalties (Pirate, English, French, or Spanish)
• Live the life of a sea captain commanding a crew and fleet with up to 30 ships
• Battle other players to control more than 80 conquerable ports in the Caribbean
• Explore the world and make a name for yourself in more than 1,000 missions
• Economy driven by the players, who manufacture and sell all the goods found in the game
• Build, capture, and customize more than 65 historical ships
• Design your own personal flags and customize sail decals
• Choose from 3 different styles of melee combat – deadly and formal Fencing, flashy, dual wielding Florentine or rowdy and treacherous Dirty Fighting
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Pirates of the Burning Sea