Pixel Gun 3D Screenshots
Multiplayer mode benefits:
• WORLDWIDE and local modes.
• 13 unique maps of various shapes and sizes.
• Varied weaponry, ranging from Magic Bow, Combat M16 Rifle, Golden Desert Eagle to the simpliest things, in case you want to butcher someone with a knife.
• Up to 10 players in one game.
• Challenging and exciting experience that can really get you hooked!
Cooperative mode features:
• Up to 4 Players in one game.
• Hardcore gameplay.
• Coins as a prize for top results.
• 2 NEW cool maps.
In this mode your character is “face to face” with hordes of zombies attacking you from all sides. You have to wipe them out otherwise you are doomed!
Your only task is not an easy one to whack all the monsters. If you survive all the attacks of the dead, you'll face an EVIL ZOMBIE BOSS. Having made mincemeat of him, you open the portal to the next battlefields!
New cool features in a campaign mode:
• A new training camp for first-timers.
• More detailed graphics.
• More challenging gameplay: now you are not able to pass through enemies. Watch out for narrow passages and lanes! There you almost have no chance to get out alive!
Make up your mind about the gun (though you may prefer a bow or a knife) and polish your killing skills! Perform at your best and share your high score on Facebook and Twitter!
Main Features of a campaign mode:
• Wide choice of arms, such as Colt, Heavy machine gun, AK47, MP5, and many others.
• 11 cool absolutely different maps.
• Many types of zombies and enemies.
• Awesome HD pixel graphics with dynamic light.
• Breathtaking sound effects! Use headphones for maximum fun!
Pixelgun 3D is not only an awesome 3D shooter but also a useful SKINS MAKER for your character in Minecraft! Using this tool you can choose one of the presets or customize your own skin with the help of special drawing tools. Then you can upload a skin to your Mojang account and play Minecraft with fun on your computer (unfortunately, skins maker is available only for PC version of Minecraft, because the iPhone/iPad operating systems don’t support these functions).
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Pixel Gun 3D
More On GameRevolution