Plan It Green Screenshots
CHAPEL HILL, NC - April 22, 2009 - Merscom and National Geographic Games announced today's release of Plan It Green, a building sim that integrates green technology in a fast paced casual game.
As the Mayor of Greenville, players have the opportunity to create a green city in Plan It Green. As mayor of your hometown, you have vowed to bring about a new green future by changing the ways of the past. You are working with close supporters to restore Greenville to its former glory and beauty. Watch as Greenville transforms before your eyes as you build eco-homes, apply green upgrades and bring new clean jobs and industry to your hometown! Plan It Green is the first game that leverages the resources of National Geographic, an organization that was green when green wasn't cool
The first green casual game, Plan It Green features:
- Transform Greenville from an eyesore, into a beautiful green city!
- First casual game that leverages the knowledge and resources of National Geographic, an organization that was green when green wasn't cool.
- Hours of gameplay in both campaign and free play mode!
- Improve 8 neighborhoods across 45 levels!
- Upgrade your hometown with parks, eco-homes and environmental upgrades
- Build eco-friendly houses, stores and businesses
- Pick the latest eco-upgrades
"This is the right product for the times. Not only is it a fantastic game, but it integrates a theme we all hear hundreds of times a week," said Kirk Owen, Merscom's CEO. "By working with National Geographic, we were able to go beyond pop green ideas and make a game that truly conveys the possibilities of the future."
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Plan It Green