Point Blank Screenshots
Publisher: NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.
Developer: Bandai Namco Games Inc.
Release Date: Spring 2006
Platform: Nintendo DS
ESRB Rating: RP (E expected)
Point Blank, the popular shooting series has returned to bring its irreverent humor and style to the Nintendo DS. Featuring games from all three versions in the series, Point Blank is the ultimate collection of mini shooting games!
Test your hand eye coordination as you tap the touch screen furiously to accomplish your goals! Using the stylus as your shooting instrument, you will be tested in four different difficulty levels in over 40 different stages including Namco's popular coin-op arcade series digitized for on the go gaming!
- Classic shooting gameplay Using the stylus as your weapon of choice, tap tap tap your way to testing your hand-eye coordination!
- Multitude of shooting mini-games Play through 40 different mini-games including shooting clay pigeons, aliens, cardboard criminals, etc…All collected from the original Point Blank series
- 5 different modes
- Arcade: Play through four different levels of difficulty with varying numbers of stages
- Wireless VS: Challenge your friends utilizing the wireless feature with only one game card and find out who's the quickest draw
- Brain Massage: Play through various stages while the game analyzes your abilities and gives you feedback accordingly
- Freeplay: Select any stage at any time to challenge your best score
- Classic Coin-Op Games: New stages adapted from Namco's classic coin-op arcade series
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Point Blank