Port Royale 3 Screenshots
Following the path of the adventurer will lead the player on a naval conquest where they must gain notoriety through raids, piracy, bounty hunting, plundering and conquering cities as they strive to build their new Caribbean empire.
The route of the trader sees the player using their economic know-how to become the most powerful trading tycoon in the New World by setting up trade routes, building production facilities and developing cites.
In free-play mode, the player crafts a combination of the two paths, creating a unique and challenging scenario on the path to increase wealth and power.
In addition to the single-player campaign there will be robust multiplayer modes where players can go head-to-head using commercial, economic and conquest simulations to allow for fast-paced gameplay.
Features of Port Royale 3:
- Three paths to glory and fame – choose the role of adventurer/pirate, merchant or a combination of both
- Exciting naval battles, coastal city sieges, raids and plunder await the adventurous player, while untold riches, power and glory await the more mercantile-oriented player
- Multiplayer competitive play
- A deep economic simulation engine ensures a realistic trading experience
- Real-world locations will immerse the player in the 17th century Caribbean
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Port Royale 3