Project Altered Beast Screenshots
Platform: PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system
[This title is not yet concept approved by Sony Computer Entertainment America]
Developer: Sega WOW, a SEGA® development studio
Ship: North America: Q4 2004
Europe: Fall 2005
Japan: To be announced
As a special military operative, you are sent to investigate a deadly genetic outbreak in a small West Coast town. Operating alone and with minimal information, you quickly realize that your mission will ultimately become a battle for survival. Hunted by unspeakable horrors and haunted by your past, you soon discover that in order to overcome evil, you must become more than evil.
The only thing that can save you is your darkest power, the ability to transform into a variety of powerful beasts. As you defeat wave after wave of failed genetic experiments, the line between human restraint and primal instinct will blur, until nothing is left but the savage desire to uncover the true nature of the beast.
Explore your inner demons. Unleash your fury. Alter your reality.
• Morph into more than eight creatures, such as a Werewolf, Dragon, Minotaur, and more - each with their own combat techniques and skills
• Manipulate your Genetic DNA system to assign powerful and strategic attributes to each beast
• Graphic CG sequences display the horrific transformations from man to beast
• Huge 3D areas to explore, each with their own mind-blowing boss to defeat
• Uncover clues, interact with NPCs, and follow a twisted tale of genetic experimentation to discover your true origin
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Project Altered Beast