Release Date: Fall 2007
Rating: RP (Rating Pending)
Price: SRP $39.95
Pirate’s Journey: Quest for Barbaros’ Treasureis an innovative, full-length puzzle adventure game that utilizes the unique control mechanics of the Wii Remote™ and challenges gamers to “play different.” Players will explore a variety of wondrous environments and stages, solving puzzles and interacting with the world in search of a legendary pirate ship and the ultimate pursuit of becoming the greatest pirate the world has ever seen.
Inventive gameplay mechanics and controller movements allow players to move and open objects, transform items, unlock new pathways and navigate through perilous stages based on a variety of themes including a jungle, ice temple, volcanic caves and more, each with multiple sub-areas. Players will use the Wii Remote™ controller in various ways – rotate handles, turn keys to open doors, play a piccolo and much more in order to solve the progressively difficult puzzle stages and collect key items that will lead to the legendary pirate ship.
· Make full use of the unique Wii Remote™ controller to explore and interact with the environment
· Seven themed stages each including multiple sub-areas
o Jungle ruins, ice temple, airship, ancient castle and more
o More than 20 sub-areas to explore
· Variety of distinct bosses
· More than 35 enemies to encounter and outwit
· More than 80 objects to manipulate
· More than 500 items to search for and collect
· More than 40 hours of gameplay