Your most powerful weapon is your mind in Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy,
an action/adventure game that utilizes extensive Psi (mind) powers combined
with traditional weapons combat, providing gamers with unique gameplay attributes
that clearly differentiate it from any other title in the action/adventure
In order to combat a Psi terrorist movement set to overthrow world
order, you, as an elite American Psi-operative soldier, must fight
using Telekinesis, Mind Control, Pyrokinesis, Mind Drain, Aura View
and Remote Viewing to win a very serious "mind game" against an army
of brainwashed terrorist super soldiers and powerful Psi agents.
Psi Ops is scheduled to ship in June 2004 .
- An action/adventure game that utilizes extensive Psi (mind) powers
including telekinesis, pyrokinesis, remote viewing, mind control,
mind drain and aura view combined with traditional weapons:
- Telekinesis. The ability to pick up people and objects, then
move, throw or smash them in any direction.
- Pyrokinesis. The ability to launch a wall of fire that ignites
everything in its path.
- Mind Control. The ability to take control of enemy bodies
and use them to solve puzzles, do surveillance or just open
fire on other enemies.
- Remote Viewing. The ability to go "out of body" to see through
walls or doors to plan your "attack" and/or get information
you would not be able to get in physical form.
- Mind Drain. The ability to drain Psi power from enemies,
which results in death to the victim.
- Aura View. The ability to "see" elements, enemies and clues
that aren't visible in the real world.
- Intense, fast-paced action with strategic decision-making and challenging
puzzle elements. The emphasis is on action (80%), with tactical decision-making
- In addition to Psi mind control powers, players have access to
an arsenal of traditional weapons. Handguns, automatic weaponry,
sniper rifles, flamethrowers, rocket launchers and grenades—which,
when combined with unique Psi powers, create an extraordinary and
powerful gameplay dynamic.
- 50 Minutes of high-quality FMV tell an exciting and immersive story
that reveals the mystery of Nick Scyrer's identity and the origin
of his Psi powers while infiltrating the compounds of "The Movement," a
powerful Psi terrorist organization.
- Eight huge and immersive levels spread throughout the world add
to the intrigue and terrorist theme.
- Adaptive artificial intelligence makes enemies extremely aware
of the player's actions and delivers more intense, realistic fighting.
- Multiple methods for solving missions. The non-linear design allows
the gamer to conquer the mission in multiple ways, allowing for endless