Purr Pals Screenshots
Paws and claws, Wiiskers and mischief
Bring hours of interactive kitty cat fun home in Purr Pals, a game where you get to adopt and customize your very own virtual kitten! Choose from 40 breeds and hundreds of facial feature combinations and body characteristics. Then have hours of fun teaching and playing games with your new bundle of fur. You can even transform your Wii-mote into a laser pointer and have your purr pal pounce on the dot. But don’t forget all the responsibilities that come with being a kitty owner like using your Wii-mote to groom, clean and pick up after your new pal. If you’re a really good kitty parent, your kitty will love you back! Here kitty kitty…!
Release Date July 1, 2008
Platforms Nintendo Wii
ESRB E (No Descriptors)
Genre Pet Simulation
Publisher: Crave Entertainment
Number of Players: 1
UCP Code 6-50008-50011-0
Price Point $29.99
Why to Buy
• Create your own personal kitty from a huge assortment of characteristics
• Choose your kitty’s breed type, facial features and body appearance – over 40 cute kitten breeds to choose from!
• Pet, feed, groom and entertain your Purr Pal just like in real life
• Transform the Wii-mote into a laser pointer, fishing string and many more interactive toys
• Play games with your kitten like sing-a-long, ping pong and more
• Enjoy all new Wii mini games with your Purr Pal
• Customize your environment with hundreds of fun items
• Earn reward points to purchase new accessories for your kitty
• Enter your kitten in competitions and win prizes!
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Purr Pals