Quantum Legacy HD Screenshots
- Unique re-innovation of the on-rails genre with simple and intuitive controls.
- No In-App Purchases: the entire game is yours at a single price!
- For casual game play: simply tap your enemies to engage them while controlling your shields and weapons with a smooth 2-button interface.
- For a more hard-core game play experience: simply tilt your iOS device left/right to steer your ship manually (this allows you to control the distance to your targets, while providing an opportunity for a skillful avoidance of enemy projectiles).
- Bright and awe-inspiring visuals with highly polished game play will take your breath away while showcasing full retina capabilities of the latest iOS hardware.
- Dynamic on-screen tutorial system provides helpful hints to those who need it, making sure that anyone and everyone can master the game in mere minutes!
- 20 story-oriented campaign missions provide you with over 4 hours of action-packed arcade-style game play.
- RPG Style Progression System allows you to acquire, pilot and level-up 4 unique starships, while providing an opportunity to unlock over 16 different types of shield and weapon upgrades.
- Intense and highly cinematic 3D Battles await you as your ship is pitted against more than 25 different types of enemies, including unique Gigantic Bosses in every mission.
- Game Center support: with 6 Leaderboards and 21 elusive Achievements that demand an additional 12 hours of game play aimed at the hard-core players who are looking for a true challenge.
- Dynamically Adjusting HD Graphics: specifically tailored to provide universal support for all iOS devices, including full retina capabilities on the new iPad.
- No Loading between missions and no downtime during game play.
- Over 40 minutes of original music was created to accompany your Quantum Legacy experience.
- Highly Stylized and Action-Oriented Storytelling is told through the com-sat radio of your starship, with full voice-overs for the game's array of quirky characters.
- Adaptive AI with a Dynamic Difficulty: provides for a near endless replay value, as the enemies constantly adapt to your style of game play each time you engage an existing mission.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Quantum Legacy HD