Quantum Legacy HD Turbo Screenshots
• Brand New Turbo DLC: provides you with a new playable ship "Omnithias", new level variations, improved graphics/effects, new AI, plus a never before experienced speed and finger-twitch ON-RAILS intensity worthy of a next-gen 3D Space SHMUP!
• Enjoy Simple and Intuitive Controls: tilt your iOS device left/right to steer your ship manually while providing an opportunity for a skillful avoidance of enemy projectiles.
• Alternatively, for a casual ON-RAILS experience: forgo tilting and simply tap your enemies to engage the Auto Pilot while controlling your shields and weapons with a smooth 2-button interface.
• Bright and awe-inspiring JAW-DROPPING Turbo graphics with highly polished game play will take your breath away! For the first time ever, Quantum Legacy HD Turbo provides you with full native retina support on the iPhone 5, and iPad with Retina display.
• 20 story-oriented Turbo campaign missions offer over 3 hours of action-packed SHMUP-style game play.
• RPG Style Progression System allows you to FREELY acquire, pilot and level-up 4 unique starships (including the new Turbo "Omnithias") while unlocking over 16 different types of shield and weapon upgrades.
• Optional In-App Purchases allow you to skip the RPG grind and instantly acquire any of the playable ships! In addition, you can Restore your existing purchases to unlock content on multiple iOS devices.
• Face more than 25 different types of enemies, including unique Gigantic Bosses in every mission.
• Game Center support: with 6 Turbo-DLC Leaderboards and 21 elusive Turbo Achievements that demand an additional 10+ hours of game play.
• Over 40 minutes of original music was created to accompany your Quantum Legacy experience.
• Highly Stylized and Action-Oriented Storytelling is told through the com-sat radio of your starship, with full voice-overs for the game's array of quirky characters.
• Turbo AI with Dynamic Difficulty and Randomized Enemy Waves: provide for a near endless replay value, as the enemies constantly change and adapt to your style of game play each time you engage an existing mission.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Quantum Legacy HD Turbo
More On GameRevolution