R: Racing Evolution Screenshots
Publisher: Namco Hometek Inc.
Developer: Namco Ltd.
Release Date: Q4 2003
Platform(s): PlayStation®2, Nintendo GameCube, Microsoft
ESRB Rating: Pending
Game URL: http://www.namco.com
Multiplayer: 2 Player
R: Racing Evolution is prepared to take players over the edge
with an intense, action-packed racing experience. Combining fantastic
cinematics and high performance driving physics with a spectacular story
line, R: Racing Evolution chronicles the passionate competition and
deep rivalries found only within the professional racing circuit. With
over 11 different tracks and 8 diverse racing styles, finding the right
combination for maximum rivalry will be of the utmost importance. Included
in this fast paced adventure is the never-before-seen feature "Interactive
Driver AI System," and in-race communications which bring players
closer to racing action than ever before.
- Unique and real-world licensed vehicles allow for upgrades and modifications
- 11 different track types that vary in terrain and challenges
- Choice of 8 different racing styles including GT, Rally, and Drag
- Multiple modes such as Racing Life (story mode), Time Attack, Arcade
and 2 Player
- New "Interactive Driver AI System" enhances CPU car intelligence
and increases player challenge
- In-game radio communications including incoming transmissions from
crew members and in-race communications from rival drivers
- Reward Point System provides drivers with power up capabilities and
the ability to acquire new cars
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about R: Racing Evolution