R44 Helicopter Screenshots
Take a rotary route to the air in Just Flight's R44!
Just Flight is pleased to announce the release of its R44 helicopter for Flight Simulator X and 2004. This latest addition to the prestigious Flying Club hangar has been developed by the same team as the rest of the critically-acclaimed Flying Club series. It is packed with features and is now available to download exclusively from Just Flight's website.
The high level of detail in the Flying Club R44 is the result of extensive research and testing using real-world aircraft and the simulation comes with an authentic set of instruments, 2D and 3D cockpits, realistic avionics and the huge range of liveries and international aircraft options results in 221 variations to fly.
Just Flight's Marc Siegel commented: "The real R44 is the World's most popular GA helicopter and we're confident that our Flying Club R44 will have similar success is the FS world."
- Includes the skid equipped R44 Raven II, and the Fixed Utility and Emergency Float equipped R44 Clipper II.
- Authenticity on the ground as well as in the air! With the engine off and the 'park' icon clicked, the pilot and passenger figures are removed, the manoeuvring wheels are in place on the skids and the main rotor tie down is secured to the rotor and the rotor moves up and down gently in the breeze.
- Top quality custom sound set for interior and exterior created from recordings of the real aircraft.
- Operating emergency floats allows you to lift off from a hard surface and fly along with the floats packed. You can deploy the floats, which will pop out inflated, and then land on any water surface.
- Custom flight model is incredibly accurate and reflects the performance of the real aircraft as closely as possible in FSX (SP2). Users of the FS2004/FSX/FSXSP1 version can still take advantage of the SP2 flight model by choosing an 'Expert' option on their R44.
- Highly immersive virtual cockpit with mouse-clickable instruments, levers and knobs; operating cyclic and collective with throttle and mixture controls. An accurate 2D cockpit is also included.
- Animation is state-of-the-art and includes main and tail rotor rotations and pitch, swash plates, tail rotor pedals, cyclic control, collective and rotary throttle, all four cabin doors and port/starboard engine bay access doors that animate and come with fully detailed interiors.
- Detail extends to small but important items like the door hinges, door air vents (they even open and close), NAV radio antennas, detailed rotor heads, skid wheel attachment points, fuel caps, navigation lights, operating emergency landing lights; even the door handles work!
- Comprehensive colour illustrated PDF electronic manual is included that covers aircraft description, panel and gauge descriptions, Avionics description and operation and the realistic in-sim checklist shows the normal operations checklist and operation limitations. There is also a descriptive tutorial to enable you to take flight as quickly as possible.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about R44 Helicopter
More On GameRevolution