Rail Simulator 2: RailWorks Screenshots
London, UK (21st April 2009) RailSimulator.com, today announced the launch of Rail Simulator 2: RailWorks, the highly anticipated sequel to Rail Simulator published by Electronic Arts.
RailWorks will provide the best looking and most realistic train and rail simulation platform for rail enthusiasts and modelers. Players will be able to take control of historic and contemporary trains across a range routes and scenarios, design their own tracks and download new content
Key features of the game include:
• A variety of exciting routes including: 3 fictional routes covering the UK, Europe and US.A plus Oxford Paddington, Bath Templecombe, Cajun Pass, York Newcastle and Hagen Siegen
• 13 locomotives including all new US class F7, UK Class 37 and German class V200
• Over 50 scenarios
• Incredibly high levels of realism, both visually and technically
• Powerful new tools for defining and modifying train performance and controls
• An array of new 3D assets for building your own routes
• The ability to share content and creations
• The ability to add new locomotives, scenarios and routes
• Platform based software that will be continuously updated as time goes on
• Backward compatibility with the original Rail Simulator
• Technically more advanced than anything before
Listen out for further RailWorks announcements throughout the coming weeks.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Rail Simulator 2: RailWorks