Rainbow Islands Evolution Screenshots
Based on the classic arcade Rainbow Islands series, Rainbow Islands Revolution is set once again in the ostensible Rainbow Islands where Bub and Bob are now under the shadow of an evil record company who is polluting the ecosystem with a constant, mass-produced musical chant. Only Bub and Bob have the experience to take on the record company and its seven bosses, setting the stage for an entirely new adventure. Each level is an island which is slowly sinking into the sea. The player must get to the top of each level, by jumping on platforms and making use of the game's most distinctive feature: the ability to produce solid rainbows, which are used both as platforms to stand on, and as a weapon. The environment's strict vertical ascents seen in the original have been expanded into three dimensions, with each level's building-block platforms now following perspective and disappearing into the distance.
- The arcade classic Rainbow Islands has been recreated to play on the PSP
- All-New Graphics, style and game features for this much loved franchise
- An all new storyline with a musical theme
- Amazing 3D graphics engine
- 10 new islands to explore each with its own boss Character
- 1 – 4 multiplayer mode
- Graphically beautiful, full of adventure and tremendous game play
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Rainbow Islands Evolution