Rampage: Total Destruction Screenshots
Rating: Everyone 10+
Ship Date: Spring 2006
Rampage®: Total Destruction™ is the next evolution in the Rampage® series. While the game retains
the core elements that made the Rampage® series so popular - giant monsters, massive destruction
and a humorous theme, new mechanics and play modes make Rampage®: Total Destruction™ a unique
gaming experience. With dozens of monsters to collect and play as, new levels of destruction, and an
interactive 3D environment, Rampage®: Total Destruction™ unleashes the chaos like never before.
- Collectible Monsters: One of the new features being introduced in Rampage: Total Destruction is collectible monsters. In addition to the
3 original monsters from Rampage, George, Lizzie and Ralph, the player will be able to find, unlock, and more than 25 collectible monsters.
- Heightened Levels of Destruction: The environments in Rampage: Total Destruction are designed and constructed to maximize the destruction experience. Rampage: Total
Destruction includes 7 destructible cities all equipped with various neighborhoods to roam around in, just ripe for mayhem.
- Interactive 3D Environments: Rampage: Total Destruction consists of levels that allow monsters to walk through the streets, alleys, sidewalks and go between buildings. While
scaling the city limits monsters will not only be able to destroy all buildings but they'll be able to pick up and throw various objects such as cars and helicopters to cause
damage on either buildings or their battle opponents.
- Multi-Player Gameplay: The Rampage experience is always best when played with a friend. Rampage: Total Destruction will allow two players to compete or cooperate as they
battle through the levels on the Sony Playstation®2 computer entertainment system. It also allows 1-4 players for the Nintendo GameCube.
- New Gameplay Mechanics:
- Rampage Rage Meters – Each monster will have a health bar and a rage meter, as the monster does damage to the environment, his rage meter will gradually increase until it fills
up and his super move is unleashed.
- Hidden power-ups – this integral part of the Rampage series has been extended to include a wide range of power-ups: health, rage, score multipliers, damage multipliers, strength
increasers, speed ups and more!
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Rampage: Total Destruction