Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters Screenshots
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
Developer: High Impact Games
Genre: Action Platform
Players: Single-player, Up to 4 players via WiFi multiplayer gameplay
Launch Date: Q1 2007
Early next year, get ready for all the firepower players have come to expect from the
multi-million unit-selling Ratchet & Clank® series in Ratchet & Clank®: Size Matters, an
all-new sci-fi action adventure made exclusively for the PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable) system. Featuring many new and returning weapons and gadgets, Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters will draw players into a galaxy spanning adventure set across new levels with diverse gameplay.
As the first title developed by High Impact Games, Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters goes back to the franchise's roots with hallmark Ratchet & Clank gameplay sure to please fans of the series.
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters features all new gameplay for Ratchet's brainy robotic sidekick, Clank, who steps out from behind the shadows to assume a prominent role alongside Ratchet. Capturing all of the humor from previous PlayStation®2 installments with engaging cinematics, Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters will allow up to four players to blow one another away in
action-packed wireless multiplayer gaming.
While on a much needed vacation, Ratchet and Clank's rest and relaxation time is suddenly cut short as they soon find themselves lured into a mysterious quest. Following the trail of a kidnapped girl, Ratchet and Clank rediscover a forgotten race of genius inventors known as the Technomites. They soon uncover a plot more dangerous than they could have imagined.
- Ratchet and Clank make their PSP debut, going back to the franchise's roots with classic Ratchet & Clank gameplay as playable Clank returns with all-new gameplay.
- Set in the franchise's signature style sci-fi universe, players will take on the roles of both Ratchet and Clank in a journey across the galaxy full of new destinations to explore and conquer.
- Featuring new and returning weapons and gadgets, including the Blitz Cannon, Agents of Doom and Shrink Ray, Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters packs all of the combat and destruction fans have come to expect from the series.
- Players can utilize the all-new customizable armor system themed for various gameplay to gain upgrades and advance through challenging action-packed areas.
- Gain access to different vehicles to compete in races and combat enemies in intense battlefield missions.
- With wireless multiplayer gaming, up to four players can connect for intense combat and head-to-head action.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
More On GameRevolution